Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Why do I have a blog?

Good question. Who would care about what our studio blog has to offer? I used to think it was just photographers yapping about what they thought and had secret aspirations of being writers. For some, maybe. I recently attended a workshop where the whole thing was laid out to me like I was a second-grader. Now I get it. It's more interactive than our site. I can get feedback from you, my consumer, peer, or unknown interested party. I can announce upcoming specials, promotions, or studio closings without having to spend a fortune on mailers - yes, I have spent at least a full college tuition on marketing materials and postage. Maybe not Ivy League, but some college somewhere...
Oh, and I get to post some images from recent sessions that I either love or found really ridiculous. And, for those who care, I can let you in on what I do on the off-hours. There seem to be fewer of those than ever, though, so there won't be too much of that.
Enjoy, give feedback, and check back often. You never know what you might find!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Carl - We appreciate the patience you have shown with the kids (and us), and wish you all the best.

For anyone that does not know, Carl is top notch and is far superior to any other photographer in the tri-state area. Keep up the good work (and we'll be placing our next order soon ... we promise).

Leeds'