Monday, September 8, 2008

Summer was fun!

I've certainly neglected the blog this Summer, but here are a few images from what I've been up to:

We went to Baltimore for a couple games so Brock could see his favorite baseball team, the Detroit Tigers, play Stephanie's favorite team, the Baltimore Orioles. It was a little bit contradictory as I took a photograph of Brock sitting on the Orioles' dugout wearing a Tigers hat and Orioles shirt during the stadium tour before the game. He's conflicted.
Brock really enjoyed when the Tigers went up 6-0 in the first inning, but Steph had the last laugh as the Orioles' Ramon Hernandez crushed a 10th-inning walk-off homer into Eutaw Street. Did I ever mention that Brock has a temper and hates to lose?
We were also able to get away to Las Vegas for a few days and visit family and friends in Gettysburg for a short time. I can honestly say that I had a lot of fun this summer. As always, it went way too fast.

No comments: